Offshore Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Services
Contract Resources continues to set new standards in delivering specialised industrial services to offshore exploration and production facilities.
Providing solutions to specific problems, not just the supply of labour and equipment, Contract Resources offer a complete 'blinds to blinds' range of specialised industrial services. We do this from one integrated team, ensuring minimal bed space and time requirements while maintaining a safety record that sets us apart from others in the industry.
Our skilled technicians are on call 24 hours a day, every day.
The Contract Resources name stands for quality and technical expertise with the company being ISO-9001 certified.
Contract Resources offer offshore services based on our existing range of specialised industrial services provided to Oil Refining and other heavy process industries since 1989. As with our onshore services, multi-skilling enables Contract Resources to offer a complete 'blinds to blinds' service:
- Shutdown, campaign maintenance, and commissioning services
- Services in inert and toxic atmospheres plus hot and hostile environments
- Rope access services
- Environmental services including Solid Liquid Treatment (SLT) units for the processing and recovery of hydrocarbons from waste sludge
- Routine maintenance and repairs
- Specialised industrial coatings application and removal
- Separator vessels, Coalescer vessels, Knockout Drums, Cargo Tanks, and Slops Tanks cleanouts
- Removal of Drill mud and Drilling fluids
- Mercury and NORMS containment and removal
- Full suite of reactor and vessel services, catalyst handling, molecular sieve, mercury guard beds, and H2S scrubbers; including all associated mechanical services
- Nitrogen purging services
- Chemical cleaning and decontamination
- Vacuum loading and containment
- High and ultra high pressure hydrojetting (HP & UHP)
- Heat Exchanger services (internal and external tube HPWJ cleaning, bundle pulling, and associated mechanical works)
- Pipeline pigging de-scaling, furnace tube decoking, and intelligent pigging services
- Bulk storage tanks cleanout and Offshore Bin Supply
- Specialised mechanical services
- Decommissioning and demolition services
Specialised equipment, manufactured to meet the offshore oil and gas industry specifications and requirements and designed by our dedicated Equipment Innovations Group, increases safety and optimises Contract Resources' performance verses other industrial service providers.
Contract Resources supply a range of purpose-built offshore compliant equipment; including vacuum pumps, catalyst handling cyclones, catalyst storage bins, life support and breathing air systems, centrifugal pumps, pipeline pigging, de-scaling, and decoking systems, 10ft storage containers, and small UHP pumps. Electrical equipment is built to industry requirements and certified for onshore or offshore lifting as appropriate.
Contract Resources have large stores of offshore equipment and supplies in the North and West of Australia (specifically Perth, Karratha, and Darwin) and in the Taranaki region of New Zealand. Equipment is maintained and Technician training is proactively kept up to date for the immediate mobilisation of equipment and personnel as needed. This approach allows us to respond quickly to offshore works being completed in Australia, New Zealand, and Papua New Guinea; with world class equipment and personnel.
Contract Resources' genuine multi-skilled workforce results in seamless scope execution, flexibility of role on site and reduced supporting contractors, whilst maintaining a safety record that sets us apart from others in the industry.
- We collaborate with clients to ensure work scope and best practices are identified and implemented
- Offshore technicians are highly trained and selected on their work ethic, industry experience, technical knowledge and ability to perform a wide range of services to the highest safety levels
- The combination of our strong focus on safety and quality combined with our genuinely multi-skilled, highly experienced teams and the resulting increases in our client's productivity ensure that Contract Resources are the most efficient, cost effective team in the industry
Contract Resources' key value is zero harm; focused on care for Health, Safety, Community and Environment with a target of zero incidents. This is achieved utilising a fulltime safety management team to provide internationally recognised and respected safety training programmes and systems to ISO-9001.
- Our purpose-built training facilities are equal to, or better than, any available in the industry today.
- Contract Resources frequently provides site safety and rescue teams during shutdowns and other hazardous activities.
- Highly-skilled trainers make use of superior, unique in-house facilities to provide specialised, tailored training and refresher courses to OSHA and NZ/AUS standards. These include confined space entry, breathing apparatus (hard helmet and soft mask systems), work in inert atmospheres, torquing and tensioning, advanced first aid and rescue techniques, fall arrest and height safety training, dogman, rigging and load lifting, rope access, gas detection and monitoring, and other specific training.
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training (BOSIET), and T-BOSIET; for tropical waters, allows Contract Resources’ staff to safely work offshore and all our training providers are OPITO Approved.
- CR has adopted the new industry standard Common Safety Training Programme (CSTP) for all new offshore employees. Our existing offshore technicians have completed the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and safety behaviour observation process to achieve their CSTP cards.