Contract Resources continues to set new standards in chemical cleaning and is recognised as a leading specialised international industrial services provider working to the highest safety, environmental, and technical standards.
Contract Resources’ chemical cleaning division utilises highly-trained, skilled technicians to provide innovative, safe and cost effective cleaning and metal passivation solutions to diverse industries, ranging from heavy oil refining to ultra-sterile dairy and potable water installations.
Contract Resources specialise in Chemical Cleaning for all industrial applications from Food & Beverage to Oil & Gas and Petrochemical; from Dairy to Construction Board and Fertiliser Plants:
- Columns, Coolers and Condensers
- Descaling of boilers and other installations
- Heat exchangers
- Pickling and passivation of stainless steel / carbon steel
- Pre-commissioning pipeline cleaning
- Stainless steel surface preparation
- Storage tanks
- Surface corrosion protection
- Removal of oxidation products
Acid / Alkaline Treatment
Contract Resources' acid and alkaline treatments provide an effective alternative to mechanical cleaning resulting in the removal of persistent scale and other deposits in those difficult to reach plant locations.
Our acid and alkaline based products clean surfaces deep into the pores, leaving no surface contamination, while carefully selected inhibitors and continuous monitoring, using Contract Resources' mobile laboratory, ensures preservation of the base material.
Inhibited acid and alkaline cleaning products are extremely effective for cleaning furnace tubes (internal and external), process pipelines, cooling water systems, external surface preparation and stainless steel metal pickling and passivating.
Decontamination & Degassing
Contract Resources utilises biodegradable, cost effective plant decontamination and degassing systems which are compatible with all metallurgy (Such as DECAMEX® and Zyme-Flow®). We understand that water treatment facilities and certain processes can limit the use of various chemicals. Contract Resources will select a product and cleaning process which is effective, yet does not impact on your water treatment or other internal processes.
- [Benzene] < 1ppm; [H2S] ~ 0ppm; LEL ~ 0%; Pyrophorics nil
- Oils and sludges are emulsified then removed from equipment and piping allowing recovery in the water phase
- 75% time saving vs. traditional steam cleaning
- Utilizes vapour phase increasing effectiveness
while significantly decreasing waste from the process